All about dance :)

So many of you (i'm hoping there are many :P) might already that i'm a huge fan of dance... Specifically hip hop, contemporary and what's known as 'street' dancing (Koreans are really really good at this)... I love going for the dance performances at NUS and some of my favourite dance movies are Save the Last Dance, Honey, and Step Up 2 (ok so the romantic angle of it doesn't hurt either ;) ) Anyways I came across this vid of Robert Hoffman ('Chase' in Step up 2- absolute hunk!), something like an ad for people who wanted to dance in the movie, and I was really amazed that people can do this :| I guess that's what got him the lead role (plus the good looks ;) )



Here's another clip...



So anyone who loves this kind of thing, if you haven't already watched it, go watch Step Up 2... That movie rocked! (esp. the finale :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Step Up was just as awesome as Step Up 2...if not better!!! Have u watched it??

Amri said...

Yup yup I did! :D But I liked Step Up 2 more... I think it was all the attitude and 'the streets' ;)