I'm in love..

... with Chris Daughtry.

His voice is amazing. I've been listening to him all day at work today, all wrapped up in my shawl, sipping hot chocolate, and watching Dilini battle with the aircon in the office hehe.. and working of course... :P I think my favourite song of his right now is Over you... It used to be It's not over (he's all about ending things :P), but Over you just turned my world around... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :$ It sooo helps that he's a hunk too, and a bad ass one at that ;)

Anyway coming back to his voice... And the lyrics... And the fact that he's bald... *sigh* Ok so here's a video of Over you... You cannot tell me that you don't like it :P And it's all about getting over someone and being strong and all that (so he's motivational AND to die for...) And his favourite band is Live! :D (its fate I tell ya..)



You should also head down to Timbre or J bar and hear Surath sing this... Awesome :D Listening to him sing this one song makes it all worth it (for me at least :$) so imagine what its like if you go down for the whole evening ;)

Anyway I think Chris should've worn the Idol hands down... You can't say that just because he sort of leans into the rock genre that he didn't cut it (and while I am partial to bald hunks with a killer voice I am being totally unbiased here!) The fact that he's released albums and gone on tour (as opposed to the winners of American Idol :P) tells you all you need to know ;)

I am gonna go back to staring at him sing... :$

No comments: