Cinderella discovered

..while spending the whole weekend cleaning the new place. Minus the torn and tattered dress though, and the evil step sisters. But I'm finally done :D And lovin' it~! Now I just need to restrain myself from going to Ikea and buying a whole load of furniture/knick knacks/lampshades that I don't need. A bean bag would be nice though.. *ahem*

I did play pool on Friday though. It's been aaaages. And it goes well with a Black Russian and good company :D The Fedora'd bro and company put on quite the show at Munchie's too- I was impressed :) And then we discovered the flirting point, had kaya toast at midnight, and trekked across Bras Basah, Chijmes and City Hall looking for a bus and a bus stop.

And the never ending supply of oranges, Japanese milk cake, sandwich spread and kindness. My new landlord is the coolest- yes he even got on a ladder and fixed me a new lampshade :)

The week went by in a flash, and the happy conversations on comfy chairs at coffeeshops were most welcome. Hima the gorgeous dropped by on Wed! Was so good catching up with him over lunch, dropped soup spoons and sugar cane juice, though I still haven't quite forgiven him for calling me at 6.30 in the morning :p And the long overdue lunch with Sid and Hoey Lit finally happened on Friday :D On a related note, Bakerzin has the most amazing chicken and mushroom sandwich ever (yes Sid, I love you for this!). There were also the domestic moments which found me looking for bathroom accessories, air freshners and kitchen utensils. I am indeed a changed person, domesticated perhaps? :p

So with the tickets to KL booked, my leave approved and the visa to Cambodia finally sorted, I'm all set for the next couple of adventures. Much joy and fun times to come :D

No comments: