Alarm bells

I had salad and wholemeal bread for dinner last night. And cereal two nights ago.

Lunch has been mushroom soup at least 4 times in the last 2 weeks.

I was contemplating the radical haircut again. Except this time it actually involved shaving off some of my hair.

I had 5 glasses of 3 different kinds of wine and didn't feel like an alien has taken over me body/ crave rum or tequila.

On a related note, my alcohol consumption seems to be exponentially increasing, which is fine and all that, except my alcohol tolerance hasn't really kept up.

I'm considering gym membership.

I go to sleep at 2.30am and effortless wake up 15 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off. I can't, however, drag myself out of bed when I sleep at 11pm.

'Use Somebody' has been running on loop in my head since last Friday.

I'm struggling to finish a book I waited 2 whole months for, because I keep forgetting I have it.

I agreed to a 5km run for charity, though I can barely crawl through 3km.

I am still trying to buy things I don't need for the bathroom and bedroom.

Something's definitely wrong somewhere..

No comments: