4.06 am

And I am wide awake, having stared at the ceiling for the last 45 minutes, unsuccessfully counted backwards four times and tossed around in an attempt to go back to sleep. Sigh.

Overload, and this always happens. Insomnia for someone who's life revolves around sleep is like a chocoholic not being able to stomach chocolates. Ok that actually sounds worse than insomnia... *shudder*

Its weird, the stuff you think about when you're subconsciously awake and not really fully operational. I actually decided on something that I've been avoiding thinking about for the longest time. I wonder if it'll still seem as rational when I wake up in a couple of hours (if I eventually manage to fall asleep again... Gah!).

Dinner with Jo and company was a happy and welcome distraction from all the chaos. And the crabs were yummy~! :D I miss those girls, all that laughter and sunshine.

The new abode is slowly starting to feel less warehouse-y. I just have too much stuff! And its all over the place, though I don't know what's where :( Clutter-bug much?

I miss mom, our endless chats over tea, the giggles and the madness. I miss dad, the sarcasm wars and the intellectual discussions over why I should get married and where my life is going (or not going?). Thank God for the sibling though. Family is just something else really- solid, unwavering, always have your back while you're busy dealing with curve balls and what not.

I can't really think of an ending to this very odd post, so I'll just leave it with an odd ending and crawl back into bed now. Goodnight!

No comments: