And in this moment, I am happy

It's been a while since the last Incubus streak. Too long I think. I'd forgotten how great the Light Grenades album is :) It's time we met and made a mess. Love that line :D

I thought this week would never end. It got better as it went by, but dragged on all the same. I'm just glad its finally Friday. The post-holiday depression is slowly tapering off too, what with everything that suddenly needs to be done.

Friends make even the bleakest of days feel sunny and warm and happy. Laughter makes the world go round. And hugs are totally underrated. Thanks you guys :)

Food has been one of the main highlights this week. Modesto's on Monday, Melben Seafood on Tuesday, Food Republic + Toastbox on Wednesday, Marché on Thursday (total Bailey's high :D).. and Plaza Sing today. Wooohooo!

And then D dropped in at work with little Oshan! Gosh, he's SO adorable. I almost want a kid now. Though I'd genetically engineer her to remain at age 1 for a good 5 years :p

I'm loving the new hidey-hole. The walk down the slope and standing on the forest threshold in the morning is just amazing. Bobbed down that road today with September playing on the pod and a manic grin on my face and got stared at by a couple of old uncles. Haha.

The hunt for the near perfect machine continues. QJ has convinced me I need to invest in Apple once again. I feel so technologically clueless at times like this. Can't I just buy something red and not bother with the other details?

I still do miss home. But I'm holding onto this for now :)




No comments: