ISFP

Introducing my personality type:

I- Introverted
S- Sensing
F- Feeling
P- Perceiving

(somehow none of that sounds very flattering...)

ISFPs are quiet and very private people, who keep their true feelings and opinions reserved or hidden except from those who they are closest to.

Check.

ISFPs direct their energy towards the inner world of thoughts and emotions. They give importance to particular beliefs or opinions, particularly those that relate to people that they know and current experiences.

Erm, sure..

Artist/Composer — "I Seek Fun & Pleasure". They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses.

Lol.

ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

[I'm betting Sherlock Holmes was an ISFP]

ISFPs are friendly, sensitive, warm and sympathetic. They genuinely care about people, and are strongly service-oriented in their desire to please. They have an unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to them, and are likely to show their love through actions, rather than words.

*blushes*

Don't ask me why I've been researching all this (an idle mind is the devil's workshop, or something like that right?). I should've put in a narcissism alert at the beginning of this post though. Oh well, I know you're entertained anyway ;)

2 comments:

insee said...

ooh I like this. I'm an INFP :P

Amri said...

Pretty cool stuff eh? :D