I want my weeeekend back!

Sleep.
Finally caught up on Friday- a quiet evening with myself that was much needed, after the last couple of weeks of traipsing about airports and bus stations and temples and beaches :p

Food.
Pol sambol, gotukola and bonchi :D Need I say more? Then there was also the coconut hunt, its eventual consumption, mango and chocolate milkshakes (two separate occasions :p), and chili cheese fries. Day 1.

Naan, palak paneer, chicken tikka masala, teh halia, tim tams, rum n' raisin, and coffee. Day 2.

Gosh, I feel fat just writing all this down :p

Rain.
My love for rainy Sunday afternoons :) which I usually spend in bed, huddled under the covers and listening to the rain outside... Instead, I spent yesterday at Chinese garden, walking, dancing and then jogging in the downpour, after a failed kayaking attempt :p (damn you lightning!). And then we climbed up the jungle gym, soaking wet, and sat in the rain for half an hour, just talking. I've not done anything that silly and liberating in a long time- best feeling in the world :) And that plastic bag saved the day~!

Kindred.
Thanks for the conversations, smiles and laughs. I love you guys. I hope you know that :)

Replay and rewind...

No comments: