Siblings... what would we do without them? :)

So bro is officially off to Sweden in January... :) I'm so relieved he managed to clear all the red tape and pesky administration, though there's still a bit of that left to wade through.. And now I have an excuse to plan my European trip! :D Since he's basically going to be there for the latter part of winter, spring and a bit of summer, I'm going to have to make my pick of which season I want to make my grand entrance in, and I'm looking at the transition between winter and spring... I really hope this isn't all going to be wishful thinking in the end :p

I'm going to miss him to death. I already feel sad at the thought of him not being there on the 8th floor of EA, and he's not even gone yet. Our traditional dinners of subs and intellectual (sleep-inducing) movies are going to have to be put on hold for 6 months (somehow feels like 1 1/2 years :p). Life's going to be a short transition back to the time when I didn't have family in Singapore, during my first two years in NUS, but I think having him here all this time is going to make it a bit harder than before. I can't believe I'm saying all this and still getting annoyed with him on a weekly basis... *sigh*

Anyways with a final act of desperation in trying to get bro to take me with him, I shall end this post and hope that I'll somehow survive the 6 months in one piece. Never mind if he makes it... :p


1 comment:

Unknown said...

There there *pat pat*

And you know that there are forces beyond my control that want me to go, so good luck trying to stop me :-P