At a loss for words...

Taken into context, I think I've lost the will/energy/enthusiasm/imagination to blog. Either that, or my genetically inbuilt laziness has finally conquered my mind and taken over my body (and possesses me over weekends). As a result, I am spending my Monday morning at my desk, staring at a video script that needs work, and trying to will myself to walk the 10 meters to the pantry and get myself a cup of tea... *sigh*
But life's been good :) I discovered the pleasures and pains of fine dining in Singapore, pleasure in the food, wine and company, pain at the cost of it... Spirits have been high the last couple of days, and between trying out sushi, catching up with friends over dinner, a much needed long distance phone conversation, chilling at the library, rediscovering my favourite bands, brunch in the woods on Saturday and maintenance day on Sunday (= manicure, pedicure, bubble bath, etc) followed by lots of good food, friends, more food, rum and chocolate cake, a BBQ, a birthday and awesome vocals, I have been busily happy :) I actually squeezed in a couple of hours of TV, finished a book and created a salad too ;)
Things to do though: get back in shape, track down a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird, go out dancing, begin that venture in a slightly different direction, and listen to more music. I really need a 3 day weekend :(

No comments: