Updates from a self-proclaimed socialite

This week has been all about social engagements, friends and food... LOTS of food. I've been sinful to the point of actually having to decline dessert on occasion (which generally serves as my main course :p). The following more or less sums up my week's wanderings:
Monday - Holland Village
Tuesday - Wisma Atria and Little India
Wednesday - N.Y.D.C. and New York New York at City Hall
Thursday - Fish and Co. (at the airport)
Friday - Pasta Mania and Eclectic Attic at Plaza Sing, followed by a trapaise through Somerset and Orchard.

Today I shall be at the biennale at Marina bay and Southwest point. And tomorrow heralds dinner again at a yet undecided location.

The flip side of all this is that my sleep debt has accumulated to about 25 hours. I'm also gonna have to run like a lunatic on the loose everyday to get back in shape.

Onto other matters, every girl out there should go check out the Bodyshop decor for Christmas. You don't have to buy anything (though temptation might get the better of you) but just go look at the giftpacks, the colours, and enjoy the festivity of the atmosphere.

My experimental endeavours in the kitchen yielded some pretty good results too. Lessons I've learnt: Apples are perfect for salads, and oregano makes anything taste better. My salads are going to need some work, but the Waldorf and a yet unnamed one have been the best so far.

Movies at lunch began at MTM this week, and first up was Hancock. I'd give it a 2.5/5, mainly because Will Smith is such a hunk... *sigh* But the Christmas mood is spreading, and word of Secret Santas and a looming Christmas party is out.. :D

With that, I shall get back to my interrupted marathon of TV shows and try to sneak in a bit of snooze time... Will be back sooner than laters ;)

No comments: