Halloween, the way it should be..

This year, Halloween actually was something to remember :) I haven't really acknowledged the holiday since I was about 6 and dressed up as a princess, so its been too long a wait. Not that its really a big deal either, but it can be heaps of fun, and it was :)
The babes and dudes at MTM outdid themselves this time... I was seriously impressed and laughed so hard I had permanent stitches in my side during lunch. Check us fabulous peeps out below:

It would've been even more awesome if we'd all headed out to Zouk like planned and partied till the cows came home. Ironically, I ended up in Clarke Quay with two other friends anyway, and it was THE place to be at Halloween, even if only to get a glimpse of the Halloween spirit in Singapore. From wonderwoman to some weird elf-like creature on stilts, to french maids and Egyptian princesses, imagination had run wild and the crowds had done a pretty good job translating it into real life.

Several stories, jokes and drinks later, coupled with Patatas Bravas (heavenly~!), a long walk in the middle of nowhere and music by Reverie, the boys and I wound up back at Clarke Quay again, and came very very close to going reverse bungee jumping at 2 in the morning :p All in all, a day (and night) to remember: great company, good ol' Malibu, and a hell of a lot of fun ;)

No comments: