For lack of a catchy title

August is here, and I am excited. Tradition has it that I celebrate the first day of every month, mainly because it usually all goes downhill after that :p

So today I cleaned my room, dressed up, hit the town, watched a movie, hung out with the sibling, and slept at a decent hour (2am).

I think I shall go rollerblading tomorrow. If I can actually crawl out of bed before sunset.

Also, Singapore and the rest of Asia needs to start importing in apple and cinnamon muesli. Seriously. It is to die for.

I am even more convinced now that I belong in Europe :(

Seeing Callie yesterday (I hope you're reading this babe!) brought back fond memories of my third year at NUS, of completing the crazy business minor, of Vivien, and of how much fun university was in spite of exams and assignments and deadlines ALL the time. Aiyoh, I sound and feel like an old woman :P

I miss my girlfriends back home. Though they're scattered all over the world right now. Hopefully we shall be reunited at Christmas :)

I can't wait for next weekend :D Sun, sand, sea and snorkelling. What else can a girl possbly want?!

No comments: