23, and a bit

By far, this has been one of the best years of my life.

I've grown in so many ways (haha, yeah not just sideways),and I'm finally finding my way to where I think I need to be.

I bought my very own camera, launched into the world of photography, took up roller blading and dancing, and travelled:
Sri Lanka, Bangkok, Malaysia: Cameron Highlands, Project Europe: On a Clothesline, Malaysia:KL, Phuket.

Loved, lost, learned. Loved anyway.

Financial independence; never felt better.

Firsts: credit cards, permanent residency, Absinthe. Resurrections: Bookworming, swimming, running.

Built more bridges, repaired a few. Managed not to burn a single.

I have reservations about turning 24. Well not like I can stop it. :p But its pretty much a 365 day countdown to 25, and I am not that
happy about this.

*takes a deep breath, and plunges in headfirst...*

1 comment:

thefallez said...

Hope 24 will be as good as 23 =) And I'm sure it will be too.... Here's wishing you all the good things the world has to offer !!!