The Queen of Indulgence..

Or the Princess maybe... Yeah Princess sounds better (and younger) ;)

Addiction. Decadence. Indulgence. Guilty as charged.

At the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll live very long. If I'm lucky, a good 70 years :p I won't have much money left at the end of it either.

Chocolates- the main reason for my existence. That, and coffee. And cheese. And blueberry waffles.

Clothes, bags, shoes- iNeed. Actually more like slippers, earrings, hats and sling bags/hobos.

But you know what, at least I'm happy. When my 70 years are up and all my savings (??!) have been wiped out, at least I'll go in peace knowing I enjoyed myself immensely.

Now for the photographic evidence.. *wink*

TCC.. Love at first sight...

Chatuchak weekend adventures.. Perfect for a day at the beach..

Meet my soulmate... :D

This is only the half of it... :$

Sunday morning brunch.. Sinfully divine.

1 comment:

thefallez said...

=P Someone has been indulging hahaha =)