All hail the month of Daisies and Diamonds..

March, in all its madness, has been tough.

Physically, because I've been making myself swim twice a week, every week, almost signed up for yoga, and ran (= briskly walked) most days to the train station because I overslept and was running late.
Mentally, because work has been crazy, from one deadline to the next. Handling 4 simultaneous projects was one heck of a rollercoaster ride, with more tumbles and turns than anticipated.
Emotionally, because people are insensitive and innately idiotic at times, more so among the male species.

But on the flipside, I'll always remember Friday, March 13th, 2009. I'll also remember the first (and hopefully last) holiday that we've planned for 2 weeks but booked and confirmed in 5 spontaneous minutes. A BBQ at ECP, drinks and music at J bar, more drinks at Iguana, dessert cafe wanderings, tea at a cafe in Arab Street, sheesha at another cafe in Arab Street, 3 awesome dance performances, Earth Hour, Olivia's school fair, green toes, hanging out with the kids at Yishun, Slumdog Millionaire and the Watchmen... Good times :)

I'm really looking forward to April, and even more to May. And so I've also changed my blog title as a symbolic gesture (and because the whole planet thing somehow doesn't sound cool anymore :p) and in the hope that the next couple of months will be filled with new experiences, more beginnings than ends, lots of laughter, and wonderful (photographic) memories :)

"When you come to a roadblock, take a detour."- Mary Kay Ash

No comments: