Back when I was a 13 and my world revolved around boybands...

Presenting 'tripping down memory lane'- Part 2: a look at what my play list would've been 10 years ago, had I been ultra cool and owned an iPod.
Please keep in mind I have grown up since then, and no, their posters are no longer up on my walls.. But I still think their music isn't all that bad.. *blushes*













It wouldn't be complete without the legendary BSB and the 'renowned' chair dance... :D



There's tons more songs I loved and listened to like a mantra everyday- mostly by the bands above- but to save myself from further embarrassment, I leave you with these for now.. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! such memories!! especially "until the time is thru" LOL!! you remember??! :P

Amri said...

Haha of course I do! That's why I put it there *wink* :D