One down, eleven to go..

Yup, Jan's flown by in the blink of an eye (that was so NOT meant to rhyme)..

And the end began in pain with a necessary but reluctant visit to the dentist that made me realise why dental phobias are so common :P But two hours later, with still sore tender gums, I was feeling much better after a little retail therapy ;) Bugis is THE place to shop!

And the day just picked up after that... I gave myself a haircut (perfecting my skills in case the recession hits the healthcare industry), dolled up and headed out for a lazy afternoon at the riverfront near Esplanade and an amazing night watching the Chingay parade :D Life in Singapore can be fun, if you know the right people and the right places to be ;)

The month always starts well if accompanied by a drink and good company, preferably with throaty vocals and awe-inspiring guitar solos, and its even better when all this is 5 mins away from home :D Time's flying by too fast for me to keep up though, but there's been more ups than downs lately and I really can't complain too much... :)

Life at MTM has been a rollercoaster lately.. Just when we said goodbye to Wendy (with a farewell party and gift that rocked!) , we find out that Suyin's bidding us farewell at the end of this month too :( I'm going to miss her heaps, and the office is going to be so dead... That and the fact that the office creep and mushroom are getting more annoying and weird by the day is going to drive us writers over the edge.... sigh. But on the flip side, I'm finally going onsite, after so many almosts.. Lots to look forward to, but I'm feeling a tad bit apprehensive about it too...

I shall leave you then, my dearly beloved readers, with my selected pictures of the week... Given my up and coming obsession with photography, I might as well spread the craze ;) Till next time, ta!

No comments: