I have returned ;)

I actually didn't mean to be away for so long, but life happened in the mean time and my glorious return was put on hold a little longer... But anyways, I am back, after quite a terrible couple of weeks which involved me being attacked by some deadly viral flu that left me unable to get out of bed for a good 5 days, taking heaps of pills (and finding out how expensive medical care in Singapore is) and then infecting the peeps at work, which I feel really bad about :( I hope they don't get it as bad as I did :( Honestly this bug was really really bad, I've not been this sick since I was a kid, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy...
But the first week of September is coming to a close, which means I am finally free to start planning and executing my guilt free shopping sprees for the weeks to come :D I've also neglected quite a few of my friends, though they were very understanding about it, so I shall be seeing them more and catching up over coffee and dinner :) I need to get my room and closet in order, and my life in general I think :P *sigh* so much to do!
But first, I am gonna continue enjoying my lazy Saturday reading in bed and listening to Jars of Clay while the rest of the world rushes by... :)

No comments: