A week after my rainy Tuesday...

...and I am still beaming :D It's been a really good week :) I'm waiting till the end of the first week of September to go out and party though (and pamper myself hehe, though some of my friends have already done quite a swell job :D). But some of the highlights of last week are definitely worth mentioning :)

I happily indulged in my 4 Cs (refer earlier post if you don't know what I'm talking about) to celebrate the occasion -not that this was any different from other days- but the theme of the day itself seemed to be cheese, courtesy of MTM and Natasha, who both got me cheesecake :D Caramel and Oreo...yummy! *dreamy sigh*. I did a little social experiment too, and I'm quite amused with the results *evil grin*

Dinner that day was mexican at Cafe Iguana with Nips and bro... Watching bro experiment with the chilli was a laugh :D anyway a blueberry margarita and burrito later, I was stuffed and needed help getting up from the table... Only to be 'walked' to Timbre and serenaded by Reverie (with renditions of Happy B'day and Over you :D *blushes*). And when I got home after all that eating, 5 mins to midnight, Natasha came running out, zipped around the kitchen, and brought out the cutest cake ever! Haha so for the 3rd time that day, I blew out candles and made a wish :D

It was pretty cool to get calls and msgs from all over the world, all the way from California to Canberra and in between, and parents and bro calling me at midnight and my little ceremony with the vanilla candle all made it better :) Nips made me cry (again- 3rd year in a row :p) with a little presentation 10 mins before midnight :p

And then on Sunday, it all happened again :D My buddies came down in the torrential rain to the Swensons at Holland Village and I was yanked out from being horizontal to being surprised again :D I was really really touched... And I love all you guys for making it so special :) The funky card goes up on the wall of fame too :) I am gonna have to buy more furniture to hold all the gifts ;)

So people surprised me, wished me, and made me feel a lot younger than I really am (I blew out candles 4 times! :D), and to all of you, a big THANK YOU :D Nips and bro deserve a LOT of credit, and I am still getting over bro's gift, which I love, as psychotic as it may be (you'll have to visit my room to see it- again on the wall of fame). All in all, it's been a great b'day and a heck of a b'day week :D It reminded me just how awesome my family and friends are, and how much they care... And its the best feeling in the world to feel so loved :)

No comments: