My bestest friend :)

I sat in my room today for a long time thinking about how far back my best friend Nams and I go back.. We've been friends for more than 10 yrs now, well almost 15 I think, and she's getting married next month :D Some times I really can't believe we've grown up so much...I'm ecstatic for her, and I know that she and Sean will have a really great life together :) Like one of those matches made in heaven ;) I just wish I could be there.. :( I'm graduating the day before her wedding, and my parents will be here that weekend and I would've also started the new job, so I can't fly back for the wedding...

The timing really sucks :( She'd sent the invitations back home in SL and mum read them to me today... Sounds just like Namsy :) She also has a website with all the wedding stuff on it... Made me cry! All those years back in school when we used to talk about our 'future' weddings, I can't imagine hers being any different :) Right now I'd give anything to be there for the big day... it feels almost as important to me as my own wedding day, and this is something we've talked about for ages and its finally here... And I'm missing it :(

That's one of the downs of being away from home I guess... You miss out on a lot of important stuff you swore at 14 you'd be there for, but life happens in the meantime and you just can't make it...

Anyways to one of the few people who's stuck with me through everything for the last 15 yrs, and one of the fewer people who totally gets me and who's been armed with tissues and a shoulder whenever I needed it, I'll be right there with u next month in spirit ;) Love you loads Nams...

3 comments:

Yash said...

post the website?

thefallez said...

Hey I thought I was your best friend =(

Unintentional Leader said...

hahaha, i didn't read it, but thought i'd comment abt it anyways...