Shifts, again

I woke up everyday this week wishing it was Friday, and on Friday morning I wanted it to be Tuesday so I'd have more time to deal with the avalanche :p

Domi's here for the weekend :D Pigged out at Annalakshmi's before heading out to J bar and a stroll around the city. It's a different world out there, at night.

I think my relationships with most people can be classfied as 'all or none'- either I give it everything I've got, or don't bother much. And every once in a while, someone comes along and breaks through those walls and defenses.. and then they're gone before you know it. I'm going to miss you like hell buddy. Friends for life though, right? :)

Good news on Tuesday evening, bad news on Thursday morning. Hang in there mom and dad. And stop telling me not to worry :(

A dark and rainy Saturday morning :) Trippin' around in the puddles and splashing about Arab St and Chinatown. The tooth relic temple, the sultan mosque, the Malay heritage centre, Ang Siang Hill, Sago Road, Club Street. Kebabs, prata, buriyani, teh halia, blueberry cheesecake + granny's surprise ice cream, laksa, carrot cake and tang yuan. All in a span of 8 hours.. *phew*

I'm off for some serious snooze time now.. Nitez yo!

2 comments:

a5k3r said...

Its called Tang Yuan...

Amri said...

Haha.. Noted! :D