15% concentrated power of will

That kind of describes my mental state these days :p The song's been running on loop in my head ever since Friday and the trailer for the Karate Kid.. Jayden Smith is adorable by the way :D

Finally watched Up. I think the hype that came before it sort of set my expectations way too high, and I found myself wondering why people were raving about it that much.. But it was all right on the whole, and certain bits tugged at 'em heart strings :)

Stereolounge on Thursday with the boys, and girl. Free hennessey + apple soda cocktails, interesting conversations and a stockpile that disappeared almost as quick as it appeared ;)

Screenings, caffeine deprivation, kaya toast and the lazy mid morning. Two rounds of pool, sorely overdue :) Rockfest, the sibling and the impressive bass solo/vocals. He's getting better, and the band's a lot tighter now :D The checked shirts band from Sheares was pretty good too.. brought back memories of the days gone by..

A very late lunch with my favourite rockstar, finally :D So much has happened in such a short time, it was like hearing about life in fast forward mode. Coffee by the beach and a good conversation- what more do you need on a Saturday afternoon?

Home club on Saturday night, courtesy of the resident DJ :) The two guys up there had some serious skills- their hands were all over the place :p A little more hip hop would've made me happier though!

Another rainy Sunday afternoon, this time spent trapaising around the city trying to pick up Sistic tickets :p Cinnamon happiness in between, before finally making it to the Quest for Immortality exhibition :D The ancient Egyptians were a colourful and funky lot I have to say- their belief systems, rituals and craftsmenship made me feel like I was peeking into a completely different realm of existence.. literally. I suppose I was :) Main highlight of the afternoon: having my name stamped out in hieroglyphics :D

Monday brought in renewed chaos in the form of recordings, meetings and agendas. The moment work avalanches, it's like my brain decides to take an extended vacation into procrastination-land :p The swim helped, but there's a long way left to go. Hopefully I'm still on the right track. And my passion card arrived in the post :D

I'm really trying hard with this patience thing, but sometimes it all just gets to me.. I wonder how much longer I'll have to wait.

I'm all out of breath
My walls are closing in
Days go by
Give me a sign..
-Breaking Benjamin

No comments: