The vanishing act

Its almost therapeutic at times to drop off the radar for a while. Just to hang out with yourself and reconnect with 'you'. To block out all the chaos on the outside, and zone in on the inside.

That was the weekend. Then came the week.

I've lost myself in a whirlwind of work, deadlines, travel crises and general unfinished business these last few days. Visa applications are a hellish pain in the neck. And I'm dreading my credit card/phone bills this month. I should be excited with everything that's coming up, but I've run out of steam to do anything other than crawl into bed at the end of the day.

Dude, thanks for hanging with your insane sister and tolerating the madness :) To everyone who called/smsed/made me laugh/sent in virtual hugs, I love you guys to bits. I'm returning those hugs in person as soon as I come up for air :)

No comments: