After dark.. comes light?


A walk, a swim, a friend, a cup of tea. That's all it took :)

I guess there are always going to be people out there who take you for granted, push your buttons and just mess you up. But if you think about all the time you spend being angry or disappointed or upset with them, its a monumental waste. They don't give a damn, so there's no reason you should either.

Prince of Persia finally happened :D A lame-ish plot, but Jake what's-his-name made up for all of that by just smiling :D Plus the camels of course An entertaining movie though, with the uber cool hassansins and the humour in between.

Metallica to the rescue, and Fuel and Breaking Benjamin. I've realised I need the harder stuff when I'm trying to stay collected, which makes no sense but works like a charm every time :)

The darkness moved on in the end, light spilled through and the smiles made a comeback. Bounce~!

Travel plans again :D The scribes reunite soon, and then there's the Great Wall of China to see, before autumn beckons. I'm hoping all goes according to plan!

The 20 minute wait at a bus stop at dusk turned into an almost spiritual experience, with a sky that was several gorgeous shades of blue, gradually getting deeper and merging into one another. After another lovely sunset at the desk, with the pod for company. I hope you guys were looking to the heavens too :)

The bruise is starting to look a little less ugly, and the pain's subsiding. And the headaches have stopped, thank goodness. The bump on the head had me worried there for a bit.

We're finally Baring our Soles this weekend :D Big hearts and bare feet, in the thousands on a Saturday morning, over 5km. I'm just glad I get to do a tiny part in helping someone have a home. Do what you can, when you can and with what you have [Theodore Roosevelt], right? :)

Dance. I love everything about it. The emotion, the expression, the fluidity and the grace. More of that over the next few weeks :D

The lunch time splurge, but it was needed and justified I think! Pasta salad sought and finally found.  A happy afternoon walking around to a beat in the sunshine :)

Cinnamon decadence with the neighbour again! We're an unstoppable force when it comes to this :D Provence @ Holland Village up next ;)

And it only just struck me that Murakami's book is called After Dark too. Strange workings of the subconscious I tell you!

No comments: