Homebound

Yups its that time of the year once again when I bid thee, my loyal readers, a temporary farewell on account of me going home and lying on a beach somewhere in Bentota :D I've heard sending messages in a bottle at sea is faster than communicating via internet in SL, so I shall be going offline for a while (gosh, how modern day lingo has evolved) but will be back, depressed, fat and melancholy, in January~!

On a side note, 2009 has been a BLAST. I think its properly lived up to the declaration as the year of travel and Bailey's Irish Cream, but there's been a whole lot more to it that's made it just awesome. More ups than downs, more smiles than frowns, and lots of happy, crazy memories (and photographs!). I'm hoping 2010 (the year of more travel and Malibu) will only be better :D

So adieu till 2010 and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all! :D

No comments: