Soul-less in Singapore..

I took a bit of a nostalgic trip today back to the 5000+ pictures I took in Europe, in a lame attempt at reliving the experience and transporting myself back there.

When I think of those 3 weeks now, I honestly can't believe it happened; that we spent 15 days backpacking across Europe, visited 12 different cities and still managed to see 80% of what Lonely Planet reckoned we should have seen. That we did all that and still got back in one piece. That I remembered the neighbourhood I grew up in and visited the hospital where I was born.

Surreal.

That's the one word to describe it all.

I need to go back. Very soon. My soul's still happily wandering around in Sweden, and the rest of me would like very much to be reunited with it. And with the cinnamon buns. And gingerbread. And pine trees.

No comments: