Uninspired.

To blog. To take pictures. To get out of this nice comfy little hole in the ground I've dug for myself. I think my creative side's in a coma right now.

I really can't complain though; life has been great :) I'm finally learning how to rollerblade. I managed to find a new read which gave me goosebumps, after weeks of books that all blurred into the mundane. I spent an awesome weekend in KL, and my total expenditure over the two days: $5. The prodigal sibling returns next week, and brings with him food and the comfort of family. Lots more challenging projects coming up at work in the next few months. And the office peeps still make me howl with laughter on a daily basis.

Something's missing though. And I think I know what it is.

The connection. The simplicity. The zest. The zeal.

I believe the quarter life crisis has arrived.

1 comment:

thefallez said...

hahaha i can relate to that =P Join the club...