Europe on a clothes line

Yups, I officially leave for Sweden tomorrow night. I'm barely packed or mentally prepared, and yet here I am, blogging away.. *sigh* I don't understand me sometimes.

I am tonnes excited though. I'm finally going to 'live the dream' I've had for years and years, and hopefully visit the hospital where I was born in Sweden (admittedly, a recently conjured dream), among other things such as getting high on magic brownies in Amsterdam and visiting the Louvre in Paris (sorry- I cannot resist raving about this!). I just wish there didn't have to be a swine flu scare around Europe at the exact time I choose to visit. Murphy definitely was right about them laws.

Much thanks to Raaaam dear for lending me his backpack. Though it's large enough for me to crawl in, and will probably look like its walking on its own when its full and being carried around by yours truly, it's going to be invaluable. I sure hope it doesn't get stolen (and I hope Raaaam never reads this :$). Also thanks to everyone who's hung in there with me while I was planning the trip- and put up with my rants about having a Sri Lankan passport. You guys know who you are :)

Anyways, I shall not be blogging for the next couple of weeks (because yes, I'll actually have better things to do for a change) but be sure to expect torrents of posts once I'm back, all reflecting the chronic depression and grief that will take hold of me on the flight home :(

Au revoir then mes amis, a bientot!

No comments: