Hijacked rainbows and pots of gold

A surprise drop in at work, and the giant bear hug and smiles :D Love you babe! You made my day :)

The Back Up plan and the hysterical two of us. That guy (I've no idea who he is) is gorgeous, and almost perfect in every way~! Aren't they all in the movies though :D

The vanilla candle was brought back to life, and kept the chocolate high good company. I was literally in the clouds, though I could barely walk home :p

The bestie, the scandalous stories, the reprimands and despair, the love :D She's miles away but we still act like the same 15 year olds who'd spend all afternoon in her room, talking about everything and nothing. 

















This is the story of a girl
Her pretty face she hid from the world..



5km, and then another 5km. It's getting easier, and I hope I make decent time come Saturday :)

I want to save all our conversations from the last two years! The happy ones, hysterical ones, the ones that made my day, the ones where I had to leave the room because I was laughing so hard I was crying, and everything in between.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
- Albert Einstein 

Every time I think I've made it out of the rut, I fall right back in. Or maybe I like just being there, and willingly let myself tumble back. It's a nice rut. But I know no good is going to come out of hanging around in it.

Checking things off the list, slowly. There's still so much left to do! It doesn't help that Murakami is keeping me engrossed these days. Good stuff though, a refreshing change :)

Credit card craziness, battles with the automated system and ATM hunts. Have you noticed how they have AXS machinese everywhere but Citibank ATMs are so much harder to come by? Thanks you guys, for bailing me out when needed :) I owe you one!

The amazing baked potato + chicken sausage + sauteed onions + melted cheese pasta lunch. Sinful even for a Friday, just the way I like it ;)

Dinner with the girls tonight, and cocktails by the beach. Can't wait :D Have a good weekend y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww! You talking about mee?? :D Love u!

Amri said...

Who else :P Unlike you, I've not replaced you with a eyeballing husband! *sulks*