The paper anniversary

I'm supposed to be celebrating a year of blogging today. Instead, I'm thinking 'I can't believe I've not run out of things to say yet...' :p

In fitting celebration, however, I became the proud owner of 3 credit cards this afternoon. Yes, 3 of them. Long story short, I really only wanted the one, but got two extras thrown in anyway *sigh*

I know I haven't been updating the space lately; blame stress, work, deadlines, chronic depression and severe post-holiday withdrawal symptoms. And a hell of a lot of writer's block. I've also been neglecting my friends, and for this I really do apologise. I've been a bit homesick, a lot sick for Europe and very sick of Singapore (already!). I've also been an anti-social, obsessive compulsive exercise freak for the last couple of weeks, and I'm hoping I switch back to the old me because frankly I don't like this current version much :p

I've been back for 3 weeks now and I have yet to unpack my collection of shot glasses. Something is definitely wrong :p

No comments: